I love all things Bobbi Brown and recently bought their Artsticks (which is basically a lipliner and lipstick in one product). These are not a new to the market, I think they were released two years ago, but I am so glad I finally got to try them.
What I love about them is that they are
- Long lasting (they can last me 3-4 hours)
- Convenient (great to put in your bag for the on go touch ups, can line your lips and fill them in at once)
- A gorgeous creamy matte texture (which actually provide mositue and are not as drying as other lipliners or matte textured lip products)
- Available in beautiful pigmented colours (Love all the colours, plus watch out for their seasonal shades)
- Beautifully packaged (I mean don’t they just look like pretty colouring pencils ?)
I still think Bobbi Brown matte lip products provide more moisture than other brands, but if you find the Artsticks drying then I would either apply a lip balm before application or apply a lipgloss on top of the Artstick.
The colours I bought left to right in the first picture are :
- Rose Brown (Mauve Brown)
- Harlow Red (Classic Red)
- Dusty Pink (Pretty Everyday Pink)
- Sunset Orange (Bright Orangey Red)
The second picture is a close up of the shades but sorry I had already used the product so the pencils don’t look as perfect.