Sometimes all you need to change your look is a gorgeous pair of Statement Earrings. The right pair can add that sparkle and oomph needed to uplift a simple outfit and complete your look.
Imagine yourself finishing your day at work; wearing a crisp white shirt with a pencil skirt and classic pumps. A friend calls to meet up; what should you do to change your look? I would touch up your make up and add a pair of statement earrings to your look. Believe me your outfit will look incredible, so don’t forget to carry a pair with you.
Statement Earrings are versatile; they match and work with most looks, but they stand out best when worn with minimalistic looks. So remember to keep your outfits simple and keep the focus on the Earrings.
I am always the happiest when one of my looks is built around one Statement piece.
Each piece that I own is so special to me and reminds me of different moments in my life. Sharing some of my favourite Statement Earrings below. Let me know your thoughts on which ones you like 🙂
First Photograph (Top to Bottom)
- Love the Colours on this Kenneth Jay Lane piece, the blue and coral are just perfect.
- White Kundan Earrings are from Jaipur, they look so elegant and regal.
- Colourful Kundan Earrings bought from a exhibition in Singapore, so versatile to wear because of all the colours.
Second Photograph (Top to Bottom)
- I love the mix of Green and Gold on this Kenneth Jay Lane piece.
- Multicoloured Earrings, these are so easy to wear and I can literally throw them on with any outfit.
- Diamond Earrings bought from a exhibition in Singapore, these are such a classic cut and shape (one of my favourite).
- Swarovski Green Crystal earrings are so beautiful and elegant.