Blake Lively was one of the best dressed at the Cannes Film Festival and looked absolutely stunning with each of her looks. And only she could make pregancy look so elegant and chic. I am sharing some of my favourite looks from her Cannes Wardrobe.
1. Blake is wearing a gorgeous rose gold gown by Atelier Versace, I love the shimmering Swarovski crystals and how the dress fits her pregnancy body so elegantly.
2. Blake is wearing a Giambattista Valli mini dress. I love the little embellishments of the dress, from the flattering cape to the the white skirt covered in pearls and the bodice with shimmering yellow rhinestones.
3. Blake is wearing a one shoulder sequins gown by Atelier Versace. This dress is fit for a princess, from the stunning colour and sequins, to the elegant long train of the dress.
4. Blake is wearing a hot red jumpsuit by Juan Carlos Obando. I love how this jumpsuit drapes her figure, perfect for a press appearance. I love how she mixes up her non-red carpet looks, they are stunning but so different from her glamorous gowns.
5. Blake is wearing a stunning Cinderella inspired gown by Vivienne Westwood. This is such a beautiful baby blue colour, the bodice and ruffles of this dress are exquisite and she looks breathtaking
6. Blake is a wearing a figure hugging Versace dress, that includes cutouts. How many pregnant women could pull this look off elegantly? She looks fabulous in the simplest of dresses.
7. Blake is wearing a gold velvet Valentino Dress. First of all I am in love with this gorgeous royal gold colour, it is just perfect. I love how her dress falls just below the knees and is super flowy and flattering to her figure.
What were your favourite looks from Cannes Film Festival? Are you in love with Blake Lively’s pregnancy looks as much as I am :)?