Love them or Hate them, but Mules have been all the rage for the past two years, every designer and high street brand has their own version of the shoes. Mules are backless shoes, which can be closed or open toed, formal or casual, high heeled or low heeled, there are many, many variations and styles to choose from. So even though you might not love the typical Mule; you will find a style that works for you.
Their popularity has soared because they have been worn by models on the runways, celebrities and every single fashionista. Mules are an instant shoe update that will make your spring and summer outfit feel slightly elevated. These shoes will not only be comfortable, but can be worn day to night with a variety of outfits.
I personally still don’t own any Mules myself, but while researching the trend, I started to fall in love with the shoes and I can’t wait to purchase a pair.
These are my picks for Spring / Summer 2016, there is something for everyone. From top to bottom:
– Gold Metallic Quilted Leather Mules by Gucci ($622 on Net-a-Porter) –There are so many colours of this Shoe, I loved the Gold, such a perfect neutral, a definite must buy.
– Olej Leather Mules by Acne Studios ($570 on Net-a-Porter) – I loved the Copper Heels and the Gold Buckle, edgy but so wearable.
– Black Leather Mules by Balenciaga ($1,055 on Net-a-Porter) – Perfect for the tough rocker chic.
– Emerald Green Knotted Satin Mules by No. 21 ($482 on Net-a-Porter) – How perfect are these for a night out? Love, Love the colour and the gorgeous style.
– Turquoise Peep-Toe Mules by Gianvito Rossi ($627 on Farfetch) – Such a gorgeous Turquoise, totally summer ready.
– Orange Ilona Mules by Charlotte Olympia ($736 on Farfetch) – I love the Bow and Fun Colour.
– Orange and Gold Leather Mules by Zara ($93) –Zara’s take on the Mule is perfect for you to try the trend at an affordable price.
– Silver Tassel Mules by Loeffler Randall ($395 on www.loefflerrandall.com) – Love the Tassel detailing, its so chic.
Which styles did you like best? Hope you find a style which works best for you. Happy Shopping 🙂